Check out my other flashlight blog at: http://otherflashlights.blogspot.com/ More content coming soon.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mission Statement

I'm starting this blog because there is not much information available on Maglite's early history. I also have a pretty extensive collection of Maglites including some of their earliest lights produced in 1979 and some very rare one off models. I think these models along with the small bits of information I've collected over the years will be a good resource for other collectors and those just interested in the history of Maglites in general. In fact there is more information available on Kel-Lites which while similar to Maglites are far more rare and predate Maglite by more than a decade. Happy collecting and I hope you'll enjoy my future posts!

I'm always looking to buy Vari-Beams and Vintage/Rare Mags. Please let me know if you have any, top dollar paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment